What is estate planning?
- It’s simply passing your “stuff” to your family or whom you want – how and when you want to in the best, most cost-effective way.
- It’s setting everything up to easily transition and be cared for if you become incapacitated (and who of us doesn’t worry about that?)
- It’s family wealth planning and caring about those you love.
- It’s having peace of mind because you’ve done the best you can for your family or beneficiaries.
Here is a list of what our services include:
- Complimentary Initial Consultation to review your goals and review your needs, and continuous assistance throughout the process
- Education on various aspects of planning that will meet your needs
- Access to an attorney for your legal questions
- Access to a financial professional to assist you with your financial goals should you wish
- Many options that can flexibly meet your planning needs
- Hand-holding through the process from start to finish
- Reasonably priced fees that you will know up-front
- Recommendations that suit your specific needs
- No pressure
- Assistance with Signing the documents, and Funding your trust
- The price for this package in the Knoxville, TN area is generally either $1,995 if we utilize Family Estate Docs or $2,750 if we use a local attorney affiliated with The Estate Planning Source.
Our Comprehensive Estate Planning Packages include:
A Trust Package will include:
- A set of vital Ancillary Documents for each person (Durable Power of Attorney for Assets, Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare or Advanced Directive, Living Will, Nomination of Conservator, Appointment of Guardian, and Anatomical Gift)
- Abstract of the Trust
- Trust Certification
- Pour-Over Will
- Assignment of Furnishings and Personal Effects
- A professional quality binder with tabs and inserts with explanations for different aspects that help you keep organized
- A Funding Manual to educate you so you’re sure you’ve put ALL required assets into your trust
If it is determined that you don’t require a Trust, you have the option to get a Will Package which includes:
- Pricing varies on this package depending upon which attorney firm prepares the documents and which documents are needed. We are happy to discuss pricing in a no-obligation complimentary discussion.
- A Last Will and Testament AND a set of vital Ancillary Documents for each person (Durable Power of Attorney for Assets, Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare or Advanced Directive, Living Will, Nomination of Conservator, Appointment of Guardian, and Anatomical Gift)
- A binder to store all your necessary and related document
Ontrack Financial Group Disclaimer: Ontrackfg.com website provides information to its members and guests. It does not provide legal or investment advisory services. Our information is general and may not be applicable to a particular individual’s situation. Ontrackfg.com website does not engage in the practice of law. Furthermore, the use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship and no attorney-client relationship shall be deemed to exist between Ontrack Financial Group, its officers and employees, and any member, visitor or other user of this site. If any member, visitor or other user of this site requires the services of a qualified professional, we do encourage them to retain the services of one or more of the professional service providers by using our Contact Us form.