Date(s) - 11/19/2021
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Join us for a complimentary breakfast at Little Italy.
Ontrack Financial Group Is Hosting:
This Workshop Will Review How To Plan To Avoid Financial Pitfalls In Retirement.
Registration is required as seating is limited.
About This Event
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS
Over Exposure to the Stock Market
• How to potentially earn more interest without stock market risk.
Keeping Up With Inflation
• How to potentially outperform bank savings rates with safety of principal.
Retirement Income Planning
• Prudent ways to create retirement income from your retirement accounts.
• Why we don’t favor annuity income riders.
• How to potentially reduce taxation on your Social Security after you start receiving your benefits.
• How to pay for medical expenses with tax-free dollars.
Out of Pocket Medical Costs
• Medical bankruptcy is a leading cause of bankruptcy over age 65.
• How to pay for long-term care costs with tax-free dollars.
• Identifying Holes In Your Estate Plan – Lack of liquidity at death.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a cost to attend?
No, there is no cost to attend.
Do I need to bring anything?
No, you will be provided with a pen and paper to take notes.
Will a meal be served?
Complimentary breakfast and coffee will be served.
Will anything be sold at this seminar?
Our classes are strictly educational. Attendees will have the opportunity to schedule a complimentary visit with Billy Czerkies after the presentation.
This event is designed for individuals and couples age 59 and above who are retired or planning for retirement. Attendees will have the opportunity to schedule a complimentary visit with Billy Czerkies after the presentation. As a professional courtesy, we ask that those in the financial industry not attend. Attendance is subject to company approval.
OnTrack Financial Group is a TN licensed life insurance agency. William Czerkies Jr, is the founder and CEO, and He is a licensed insurance agent for life, accident & health, and legal plans in Tennessee and life insurance licenses in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia and is not an attorney, CPA or securities licensed. The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial product.
This Form is for house hold registration. if you would like to bring a friend, please send them the link to this event or fill out the form again.
Bookings are closed for this event.